Home > Products > Fungicide management> Shooting-star
- Controls Powdery Mildew.
- Contains a unique, patent strain Bacillus subtilis KB-401 protect crops from a broad spectrum of the most common fungal diseases.
- Based on Bacillus subtilis KB-401, certified as an organic materil by Korean government, containing antifungal metabolites and spore.
- The active ingredient Bacillus subtilis KB-401, has not been genetically modified or engineered throughrecombination.
- Negligible to no damage to plants, growers, the environment and neighbors.
- Degrade cell walls of fungal pathogen completely or partially by the extracellular enzyme such as chitinase.
- Antifungal metabolite secreted Bacillus subtilis KB-401 inhibit pathogen growth.
|Target disease||Dilution & Dosage||Spray interval||Methods of application|
|Powdery mildew of cucumber, tomato, squash, red pepper||400 times (50ml/20L)||5-7 days||Foliar treatment|
*Make sure to spray on 5-7days interval depending on the severity of fungal disease problem.