Home > Products > Special fertilizer> Self Ca
Promotes calcium rapid translocation in fruit and flowers
- Self Ca complexed Calcium with SFB fertilizer enhancement to keep high nutrition level in plant.
- Mixable with the most common nutrient and pesticides.
- Self Ca is not phytotoxic and does not cause rustiness on the rustiness by foliar application.
- Increases the concentration of calmodulin protein.
Self Ca is specifically demanded for the prevention and curative treatment of
- Bitter pit in apples.
- Tomato apical rot.
- Rot (mottling) of sweet pepper rot (spottiness).
- Melon dry leaves.
- Tip burn of leaf vegetables.
- Cherry, Peach, nectarine, plum, watermelon cracking.
|Calcium oxide||Type||Color||pH||Specific Gravity||Solubility|
|DIRECTIONS FOR USE||CROPS||APPLICATION||RATE|
|FOLIAR APPLICATION||FRUIT CROPS||Applications every 10-15 days from post fruit setting||2-3L/ha|
|LEAF or STEM VEGETABLES||Periodically every 10-12 days after transplantation||1-1.5L/ha|
|FRUIT-BEARING VEGETABLES||Periodically every 12-15 days after transplantation||1.5-2L/ha|
|FLOWER AND ORNAMENTAL CROPS||Applications every 8-10 days during the growing season||1-1.5L/ha|
|CROPS||Treatments in post fruit setting||30L/ha|
※ NOTE : Carry out mix ability tests before mixing with products with phosphorus, sulfur and Cupper