Home > Products > Special fertilizer> Potassium Silicate
- It helps build the plants defense from attacks by insects and fungi.
- Increases tolerance of environmental stress, heat, cold, drought and soil toxicity.
- Silicate helps the plant growth by depositing itself epidermal cell walls.
- Enhancing the plant’s ability to keep the leaves pointed towards the light source.
- It increases the stem strength.
- It helps with balancing nutrient uptake and distribution and increased concentration of chlorophyll and RUBP carboxylase in leaves.
|FUNCTIONS||Stem strength||Fruit weight||Pesticide||Balancing nutrient|
Potassium silicate provides a soluble source of silicate and supplementary potassium for plants.
|DIRECTIONS FOR USE||CROPS||APPLICATION||RATE|
|FOLIAR APPLICATION||CEREALS(PADDY, WHEAT, CORN)||Young plant stage||1-1.5L/ha|
|Tassel stage and groting stage||1.5-2L/ha|
|LEAF OR STEM VEGETABLES||Periodically every 10-15 days||1-1.5L/ha|
|FRUIT-BEARING VEGETABLES||Young plant stage||1.5-2L/ha|
|TROPICAL AND SUBTROPICAL FRUITS||Pre-flowering and Pre-||2-2.5L/ha|
|WINE GRAPES AND TABLE GRAPES||Pre-flowering||2.5-3L/ha|
|Turf||Periodically every 20-25 days||1-1.5L/ha|
|CARNATION, LILY, GERBERA, ROSE||Pre-flowering(1-2 treatments)||1L/ha|
※ NOTE : Do not apply during flowering.
※ IMPORTANT : Potassium silicate is very alkaline and recommended rates should never be exceeded to avoid possible plant damage