Home > Products > Fungicide management> KM®
- KM is a wonder solution for soil-borne disease(phytophthora blight / wilt disease)
- Reinforces plant tolerance by rhizosphere absorption of seudomonas putida LSW 17S, Pseudomonas sp. LSW 25R.
- Strengthens plant root growth by Microbacterium aurum MA-8.
- Invigorates root activity decomposing soil salts and diversifying rhizosphere microorganisms.
- Excellently naturalized and adapted its various KM(Korea microorganisms) into local soil.
- Highly produces antagonisms and natural physiological active substances.
- Reduces all kinds of damage with various antibiotic antagonistic microorganisms
- Promotes fertilizer absorption and decomposition of immobilizing organisms with various physiological enzyme.
|Name of Microorganisms||pseudomonas putida LSW 17S||Pseudomonas sp. LSW 25R||Microbacterium aurum MA-8||Bacillus amyloliquefaciens KB-MJK601||Bacillus subtilis KB-402|
|Characteristics||Antifungal activity||Antifungal activity+PGPR||PGPR||Antifungal activity||Antifungal activity soil improvement|
|Action||F. Oxysporum, Ralstonia solanacearum||P, Ca, Fe Absorption promotor||Gibberellin biosynthesis||Phytophthora blight, anthracnose, sclerotial disease||Powdery mildew, damping-off, phytophthora blight|
|Fruit vegetables(Tomato, Strawberry, Cucumber, Pepper, etc.), Green vegetables||3-4 times 3L/0.1ha
1st subirrigation : before planting
2nd subirrigation : Within 10 days after planting
3rd subirrigation : 15-20 days after planting
|Garlic, Radish, Onion|
|Nursery plant, Seedling|