Home > Products > Insecticide management> BT-one
- Does not cause pollution and show good effects on more than twenty species of pest(such as cotton bollworm, cabbage looper, diamondback moth, corn borer, rice stem borer, rice leaf roller, pine caterpillar, and geometrides, etc.).
- Suits for vegetable plantation, horticulture, natural reserve parks, and high quality food and cotton production base.
- Caterpillar consumes treated with Bt (spores and crystalline toxin)
- Within minutes, the toxin bins to specific receptors in gut wall, and the caterpillar stops feeding
- In 1-2 days, the caterpillar dies from septicemia as spores and gut bacteria proliferate in its blood
|Crops||Insect||Application dosages (Kg/ha)||Indications|
|Cotton||Cotton bollworm||0.9-1.5||Spray at oviposipion peak of moth|
|Rice||Rice leafroller||1-1.5||Spray at 2nd instar of larvae|
|Forest||Pine caterpillar||1.2-1.6||Spray, at 3rd instar of larvae|
|American white moth||1.2-1.6||Spray, at 3rd instar of larvae|